Beating Cancer — how can you possibly beat cancer when the treatments for it are killing good cells too? You actually have two battles: the physical and the mental. It seems everyone knows someone at sometime that has had a brush with this deadly killer. Is it stress or toxins in the environment that cause our cells to degenerate.
Here are some forms of cancer we know of:
- bladder cancer
- breast cancer
- carcinoid tumor
- colorectal cancer
- liver cancer
- non-small cell lung cancer (NSLC)
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- lymphoma (both Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s)
- multiple myeloma
- ovarian cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- prostate cancer
- renal cell carcinoma
- throat cancer
- uterine cancer
That’s quite a list and I’m sure there are more, but this will keep us busy. Understanding a few processes that your body goes through might provoke you to live a bit better so we can give it a go.
- Sleep — your body is on a universal time clock and it repairs itself somewhere between midnight and 6 a.m..Over time if you can’t or you don’t give it time to repair what do you think will happen? Right, a run down or break down will occur. You will get sick or worse.
- Immune system — evidence is mounting and it’s being traced back to your immune system. Stress, toxins, poor eating habits and a slew of other elements are wearing down our immune systems. This is the main defense against many viruses and bacterial invaders. We are starving our troops.
- Nutrition — the very thing that feeds our army which fights diseases is eluding us daily.
It’s actually quite amazing with all the pressures, lack of nutrition that people are not sicker than they are.This is a testimonial to the adaptive nature of the human body, but these last several years we can see the armour cracking.
Drugs are trying to fill the gaps, but they are causing their own problems. When it comes to cancer and other illnesses we haven’t listed are there options? I’m here to say yes. Why haven’t the drug companies come forth with them and are they safe?
I’m afraid it all comes down to money over health. I don’t think I’m shedding any mighty revelation, but that seems to be the truth. There is a drug that’s been around for thirty years or so that has been quite effective with Cancer, MS and other debilitating deceases. The other benefit to this alternative is minimal to no side effects. When you see the cost compared to the current drugs on the market you will understand why drug companies are not interested in marketing this alternative.