There are so many causes of hemroids, but the main cause of hemroids can be divided in to two broad groups- the first one is life style and the second is eating habit.
Eating habits gives subjective nourishment to a person but excess nourishment results physical strain. This is one of the major causes in the development of the hemroids.
Life style causes: —
- Lack of physical exercise
- Long sitting sessions in offices
- Hectic life and stressful work load
- Mental tensions
Eating Habits: —
- Lack of green vegetables
- Lack of fiber foods
- Lack of water
- Drinking alcohol
So, there can be so many factors that can lead to hemroids. But to cure them, is to deal with oneself. There are also some prevention-measures that one can apply in their daily life, described as follows-
- Avoid junk food rather include peas, fruit, nuts, vegetables in your diet!
- Always take full of vitamins and nutritional food including fiber as well.
- Do not take alcohol regularly; alcohol is one of the major causes of hemroids.
- Regular exercise is must for good health! Exercise also helps in the prevention from all types of diseases.
- Avoid all the things that make you dehydrated, like smoking, gutkhas, etc. These all things are prone to dehydration.
- Always avoid sitting in place having no stretching space. This becomes a major cause for hemroids.
- Always try to stay away from junk food and fatty foods. They will not provide you a healthy digestive system.
- Avoid soft drinks! In spite of taking cold drinks, take a full glass of water.
- Constipation is also major cause of hemroids; it helps in making the stool in the body if it is less then it is dangerous.
- Do not take excessive sugar in your regular diet and routine.
- Obesity is also concerned for generating the hemroids!
As every body know that every thing has its own importance in life but in proper and maintained way. Maintenance of a good health is like to earn the money. Avoid stress and live a relaxed life.